Sail Fin Tang

dhg23

does anyone have any experience w/ this type of tang? I recently purchased one, a juvenile, less than 4 inches long, and the first couple of days he seemed to be doing great. Now all he likes to do is hang out in front of my powerhead. He also seems to be little more skiddish. Any ideas out there? Just to let you know, i have a 46 gallon bow front, (i know it's small for a tang, but i figured i could trade him once he got larger). Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

luckyk0505

I had 2 sailfin before Great Peaceful fish even Peaceful
with other tangs and hardy when my cycle broked down
even 3 damsel was dead and FoxFace And sailfin
survived
Good luck with your fish!

S

simm

My sail fin has an awsome personality. He took into my Fox Face and he always hangs with him. He is very peaceful. He hid for a while until he acclimated to his new environment.

rickycobra

I had a sail fin. I had Him for a little over a year. Sometimes he acted strange, but was amazing to watch. When I got him he was about 5 inches. I finally had to give him to the lfs, because he was almost 10 inches. I really wish I had a bigger tank so I didnt have to get rid of him. good luck

teetee

Yes sailfins are great fish with wonderful personality. You could even train them to eat from your hand! You will get attached to yours and instead of trading it when it grows, you will give in to purchasing a 100g+ tank for it!:D