Sailfin tang and Kole tang 4-sale

oakraider

I have 2 healthy fishes I want to get rid of. I have a sailfin tang and kole tang 4 sale or trade will trade for corals only. This is for pick-up only I will not ship. I need to get rid of them because I need more room in tank for other fishes. So make me a offer all offers are good! Please email me at tvraider1@aol.com I live in New Lenox, Il:)

robchuck

You attach a picture within a post while you compose that post. Look below where you enter the body of text, and you'll see something that says "Attach File". Press the browse button to locate the path of the picture, and as long as the picture is less than 125kb, the pic will be automatically attached when you click submit reply.

robchuck

oakraider,
Thanks for the pic; that's a great looking Kole Tang! I have a few questions for you though.
How large is the fish?
How long have you had it?
What does it typically eat in your tank?
Has it ever had any diseases?
How much are you asking? (I don't have any corals to trade at the moment)

oakraider

Ok hes about three inches long. Ive had him about a month and a half. Hes an awesome algae eater he picks a my live rock. I have him on frozen brine and spirulina. No diseases i never had a problem in any of my tanks . Make an offer

Id consider them and could pick them up... Im in central Illinois, and if you post a few picks of the sailfin and the other one would be nice...
How big are they, and what have they been fed in your aquarium?
If your havign trouble downsizing the photo's, do it the easy way. Open them in MS paint, and go to the menu bar and click image, then stretch/skew, then chagne the % from 100 to about 50 or 25, until they are down to 500x500 or less....