Saints at Colts......

tx reef

Anyone who knows me on this board knows where my vote goes......
Going to be a good game....Colts come out on top of course.

jmick

The first week of the NFL can yield some surprises and outcomes that you normally would not expect. Should be a very fun game but even with the new moves on the Colts D I still like them. Even with Brees I have a hard time believing in the Saints, I know they are good I just have trouble with it.

mike22cha

I think the Colts will win, because it is the first game, but many people on their NFL predictions put the Saints winning their division. It's going to be a good game for sure. I think it can go either way, but I like the Colts better.

luca brasi

The Colts are the better team but, the Saints are certainly capable of winning. If I were a betting man I'd take the points...

ford81502

Its going to be a good one Saints are a little more flashy with the Offense..But colts no what and how to WIN..

digitydash

I think the saints will win.The colts lost alot of key peice this off season,but u can never count manning out.It is going to be close game though.

kclester

saints will win this game...31-28 the saints is really well rounded not saying that the colts aren't but the saints have made a few good improvments on the deffense and there offense will put up points against anyone.......its gunna be a good game and i may be wrong but i think its gunna come down to the very last mintue......about like a 12 round heavy weight street brawl......go SAINTS

J

jrthomas40

saints should have taken jason david out of the game...he has been toasted!!!

J

jrthomas40

no matter who the colts lose aside from the main 4 guys...they are going to win because they are deep at talent...saints are good but i dont think they can or will repeat last years numbers

luca brasi

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
saints should have taken jason david out of the game...he has been toasted!!!
He's the new Fred Thomas!

digitydash

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
no matter who the colts lose aside from the main 4 guys...they are going to win because they are deep at talent...saints are good but i dont think they can or will repeat last years numbers
It one of the best AFC teams against one the best NFC teams the 2 divisions are night and day they will be ok they don't play the colts every week but davis better do some practicing because everyone going to throw at him now

kclester

wow i guess i ate my own words huh....amazing it was like the saints defense stayed in the locker room after halftime and the colts defense showed up.....wow o well looking forward to sunday so my chargers can get those bears

vpotts28

WOW!!! Either the Colts didn't lose much, or the Saints are a fluke. I think its a combination of both. The Colts looked impressive tonight.