Salt Mixes.....What are you using????

kiefers

Still chattin with tech support..... they are highly recommending the store display the Salinity next to the other aquavitro products. hahaha gettin someone in trouble here..

florida joe

Funny thing just happened I was on the phone to the people from aquavitro asking how their sales were going and I was told that their sales are through the roof since they hired a new public relations man from Ft worth ummmm kind of makes me wonder

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida joe http:///t/388072/salt-mixes-what-are-you-using/100#post_3420538
Funny thing just happened I was on the phone to the people from aquavitro asking how their sales were going and I was told that their sales are through the roof since they hired a new public relations man from Ft worth ummmm kind of makes me wonder

GRRRR I am having a really hard time with these online peeps

HEY JOE....can you give me their #????

meowzer

OH this is CRAZY.....I just talked to the Aquavitro peeps.....THEY WILL NOT offer this to any online suppliers

meowzer

bender77

Just another thought. Find out what they require to become a distributer and see if you can get certified and have it delivered to you house if there are no minimum order charges. I've done that before on a completely unrelated products

meowzer

LOL...they told me they are trying to support local fish stores
ANYWAY....From the online place I was talking to shipping would have been $58....
....SO I ordered it from SEARS

WTH....I'm gonna try it out one way or another

bender77

I was looking at the web site, is this a natural, synthetic or mixed salt blend. I can't tell, or I need to work on reading comprehension

florida joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///t/388072/salt-mixes-what-are-you-using/100#post_3420541
GRRRR I am having a really hard time with these online peeps

HEY JOE....can you give me their #????
MSDS
http://www.aquavitro.com/Support/ProductImages/AquaVitroLogo.jpg.zip" title="aquavitro logo">aquavitro logo

Seachem is committed to supporting the independent dealers. The aquavitro™ line is exclusively available in independent dealers. Please contact us to find the dealer closest to you.
Use the form below to send your question or comment to aquavitro. Can't wait, try one of the phone numbers at right

Name

Email

Confirm Email

Phone Number

Subject

aquavitro™
1000 Seachem Drive
Madison, GA 30650
888-SEACHEM [toll free]
706.343.6070 [FAX]

florida joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender77 http:///t/388072/salt-mixes-what-are-you-using/100#post_3420563
I was looking at the web site, is this a natural, synthetic or mixed salt blend. I can't tell, or I need to work on reading comprehension

this is from their site
salinity™ is a blend of salts specifically formulated for the reef aquarium that contains all essential major, minor, and trace components found in natural reef waters, but contains no toxic or non-essential components. Additionally, salinity™ is the most concentrated salt blend on the market. With a hydration level of <0.5% salinity™ will yield a greater volume of prepared saltwater at a salinity of 35‰ per unit of weight than any other salt mix currently on the market.
The statement that their salt contains no non-essential minerals leads me to believe it’s synthetic and not natural sea salt

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida joe http:///t/388072/salt-mixes-what-are-you-using/100#post_3420567
this is from their site
salinity™ is a blend of salts specifically formulated for the reef aquarium that contains all essential major, minor, and trace components found in natural reef waters, but contains no toxic or non-essential components. Additionally, salinity™ is the most concentrated salt blend on the market. With a hydration level of <0.5% salinity™ will yield a greater volume of prepared saltwater at a salinity of 35‰ per unit of weight than any other salt mix currently on the market.
The statement that their salt contains no non-essential minerals leads me to believe it’s synthetic and not natural sea salt
The best sea salt is where Joe is from...... ALL NATURAL from the ocean to his tank..... Lucky Duck.

kiefers

I do like the RC and will swear by it but I don't like having to clean out my pumps often, although it is good husbandry skills to keep your equitment clean as so they function longer. I do use some aquavitro things like ions and want to try the fuel. would it hurt to switch back and forth between the RC and Salinity?

acrylic51

I did get an email back and they listed some retailers......None are really local. Closest is 2 hours away. Not sure if it's really that good for the 2 hour drive though.....