SALT ONE i got a question for ya!?

percman

im just about your age im 17.....i was wondering how can u afford this????? the more i look at what i want the more i see the price raise....i was wondering if ya got any money making tips for me...heheeh

Sorry, I'm not Salt One, but I am 17, and all I did when I noticed my fish bill going up and up, I just went and got a part time job at the LFS, so I got a pay check, and 30% discount on supplies and fish.

percman

i wish i could do that i live in no wheresville illinois the closest fish store is about 45 min. away.......translation id lose money by going to work because gas is extremely high

Yeah, thats sucks, sorry. I am sure you will come up with something! Kids our age become billionaires everyday, darn, why couldn't I be one of them!
)
~~Megan

salt one

LOL, I ain't no billionair! well my dad is into this hobby, not as much as i am, but still enough to pay for alot of the things i get. just like the other day, i cleaned the house and got 40 bucks and then we went to our LFS and bought over 200 bucks worth of stuff!lol i dunno how i do it, just as i said in the other page, i can't keep my tank, when i leave it stays here, so i have to injoy it, and for tips, i have none, and my LFS is really good with there prices and since we do alot of business with him he gives me breaks, EX, all corals 24 bucks doesn't matter what they are or size, try to find some place like this!

percman

salt one you are sooooooooo lucky i gotta work my butt off just to get a skimmer.........yer lucky enjoy it while it lasts.