saltwaterfish.com order

spyke326

how much do i need to orders the stuff to get it in one day and when do i need to order it by to get it the next day

royal gang

uhhh ?? if it's live you have to order $80 or more, and if i hate you you hae to lok all crazy, in other words: it should arrive 2 days after you order :thinking:

michaeltx

minimum order amount is 79.99+ processing and other fees that might be in effect at the time of order.
here is a couple excerpts from the contact info on the buttons on the left.
Mike
Orders generally ship within 1-2 business shipping days. You can use the Order Status button to check your order status at anytime. Saltwaterfish.com ships Live Goods on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the order they are received. You will receive a confirmation email with your FedEx tracking number when your order has shipped. If you need a specific delivery day please order at least a couple of business days ahead of time and request your delivery day in the "Special Instructions" area at the end of the shopping cart. We cannot deliver Live Goods on Mondays. You can find your Order Status by using the "Order Status" button on left side of the website. If you have any other questions concerning orders please include your name and order number when emailing fish@saltwaterfish.com.

Live Goods orders are shipped Priority Overnight with FedEx and the time they will be delivered is up to the FedEx station in your area (Live Rock is shipped 2nd Day FedEx). There is an option at the end of the shopping cart to have the package held at the FedEx station if you are unable to be home for a delivery or need a specific delivery time. If you choose this option please use the FedEx station as your delivery address. You can pick up the package at your convenience anytime after 9am at the FedEx station if you have chosen to have it held at the station.