Saltwaterfish.com Store Delivery...?

B

bt_1999_66

Hello everyone,
Just wondering, If I order a U-Build-It critter package today... When can I expect to get it...?
They state "Free Overnight Delivery", but also, to "Expect at least one week delay on any new order"... As usual I'm confused...!
Anyone that has ordered one of the U-Build-It critter packages, would you please explain...
Thanks...!

efrank

Email them and they will get back to you with a time frame.
I would think if you order today you might expect it Friday of next week. But they should be able to help you.
info@saltwaterfish.com

taku

I just placed my first order with saltwaterfish.com last Friday or Saturday *can't recall* But I placed the order very late in the day. I ordered the U-Build-It also.
I recieved all my little babies yesterday in excellent condition! So it was about 4-5 days from my online order.. to when they arrived.
Just like the website says.. they WILL send you a final confirmation when they actually ship your order out from their location. I got my email Tuesday night and my order arrived Wednesday :)
BTW for any SWF.com employees that may be reading... THANK YOU! :D

ramey70

You have to wait a week before they ship something out? That's ridiculous. I've ordered livestock from several other places and they ship out the same day and I have everything the next day. And I've ordered some oddball things too.

B

bt_1999_66

I just looked everywhere and the best deal is here... No question..!
Also, I just ordered a U-Build-It from Saltwaterfish.com.... Yepee..!
2 Emerald Crabs
1 Cucumber
50 Turbo/Astrea Snails
2 Queen Conch
2 Fighting Conch
They have already replied saying that the order will be shipped Early next week, hopefully they mean Mondat... Yepeee....! :D :D :D

taku

The quality of the specimens I recieved yesterday was so good that it was more than worth the short wait. What's the huge rush anyways? You have the rest of your life to reef-keep.

drummerboy

I ordered my u-build it monday night, and have yet to recieve it, or get an email telling me that it's on it's way. Hope it comes soon, but like someone else said, with the prices and free shipping, you can't really can't beat it, so it's worth the wait.