Saltwaterfish.com wishlist

uvm-med

This is a strange question, but I have been trying to order some fish from this site, but in the past several months at least one fish is sold out of the combination I want at all times. I have selected the "wish list" feature but it hasn't helped because then the other fish is sold out! (I would like a Heniochus Butterfly and a Flame Angel) Does anyone know how to place a "wish list" and when the fish are ALL in be notified? (I moved at the end of Dec and lost a Coral Beauty during the move).
Thanks!

alyssia

I don't think it is possible to be informed when all the fish you want come in. I have read that their supply will be better in the spring.

granny

I dont think so either and when one you want does come in, you have to hop on it fast!!
The problem is the $79 minimum order. Last time my wish list fish came in-onlyl one of them, I ordered some shrimp, snails, a star and red algae to go with it. When my next one comes in, I will order more algae, a sand sifter star and maybe a piece of coral.
Get alist together and see what else you can use in your tank. or wait and hope.

alyssia

Originally Posted by Granny
I dont think so either and when one you want does come in, you have to hop on it fast!!
The problem is the $79 minimum order. Last time my wish list fish came in-onlyl one of them, I ordered some shrimp, snails, a star and red algae to go with it. When my next one comes in, I will order more algae, a sand sifter star and maybe a piece of coral.
Get alist together and see what else you can use in your tank. or wait and hope.

yep, that's what I do