Saltwaterfish Product

gammabill

:jumping: Have to tell everyone that I got my very first shipment from Saltwaterfish yesterday. I have an 80 gal tank and needed to replennish my cleanup crew. I purchase the reef package suggested for my tank size. I AM SO VERY HAPPY with all of the critters that they sent me. Only lost a few red legged crabs, but all others are happy and eating away. I was very leary ordering over the net....as everything in my tank is top quality from my LFS (also best friend)(he came to visit the same day as I was processing the shipment....was I ever embarassed!)(BUT HE WAS ALSO EMPRESSED!). So anyone that is holding back worrying what they will get.............DON'T WORRY! I definately will order more product here!

T

thomas712

Glad you liked it Bill, looking forward to yet another order for me coming tomorrow. This time I get my nudibranches, and some replacement cleanup crews. Look out flatworms, here comes the velvet nudi's :D
Thomas

nm reef

Always a pleasure to hear from members about products/livestock from the host ... I've ordered numerous packages for myself and other area hobbyists and I've never had a problem. The livestock has always been top notch and the packaging has been quality. Matter of fact a local reefer wants to order a large clean up crew for his 220 reef soon and we will probably combine orders and get everything sent in one package.