Sam Adams Cherry Wheat rocks!!!!!!

azreefgirl

I picked up a case of Sam Adams' "Summer Selection" (or something like that) at Costco yesterday. It has a few bottles of the Cherry Wheat--I just haven't tried it yet. Well, I guess I now have a little "homework" to do tonight!

allterr

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
I like KILLIANS IRISH RED, DELISH!
Start a new thread favorite beers!

Killians is good too....as well as Fosters, Becks, Amstel, Yuengling.............

nvmycj

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Sam is good....but...I know one better...

I CANNOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!!!!!
GUINNESS.....NOT JUST A BREAKFAST FOOD!

I JUST STARTED A HOME BREW KIT FROM COOPERS BEER. IT'S CALLED IRISH STOUT.....THE CLOSEST BEER THEY HAVE TO GUINNESS. I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by NVMYCJ
I CANNOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!!!!!
GUINNESS.....NOT JUST A BREAKFAST FOOD!

I JUST STARTED A HOME BREW KIT FROM COOPERS BEER. IT'S CALLED IRISH STOUT.....THE CLOSEST BEER THEY HAVE TO GUINNESS. I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES.

Coopers is great...Bottle Fermented...I was at a bar type est. we have in GA called Taco MAc...The bartender asked me if I have ever had a Coopers with Lemonade...Shook the idea off..She gave me one free if I would try it with Lemonade...It was amazing...Really different..Didnt taste like a coopers and didnt taste like lemonade...Give it a try if your ever bored...50/50 mix..

nvmycj

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Coopers is great...Bottle Fermented...I was at a bar type est. we have in GA called Taco MAc...The bartender asked me if I have ever had a Coopers with Lemonade...Shook the idea off..She gave me one free if I would try it with Lemonade...It was amazing...Really different..Didnt taste like a coopers and didnt taste like lemonade...Give it a try if your ever bored...50/50 mix..
Will do! I'll give it a try for sure. Thanks.