SAW the movie

jkvjl

I just rented the movie SAW. All I have to say is "WHAT THE HELL". What kind of nut job makes a movie like that. I loved it

saltymom

I saw SAW tonight...Whoaa whatta flick. That is the best HORROR movie Ive seen ina long long time. I thought it was good.

A

autopilot

I saw Saw at the movies and I just rented and watched it tonight.

I thought the acting was HORRIBLE, especially the two in the bathroom . . . but the story line, writing, producing, and cinematography were excellent. I really liked it.

cubfan

I watched it with my 12 year old daughter. I was scared to death and she was laughing throughout the whole thing. Man, oh man, am I getting old!!!

swnewb

Unfortunately I bought that piece of crap. The end was kinda cool and the idea was kinda neat, but the movie sucked, IMO. Could have had much better acting. Atleast I was smart enough to rent the grudge. It was better that the SAW, but still not great. Did make me jump a couple times, so it was worth the watch just for that.

liontamer

Great Movie. I like movies with a twist, plus it was very gruesome. Those two just werent good actors...the others were.

michelle l

I am with everyone else...I thought the movie line was great, but the acting by the two in the bathroom was really bad.
It was actually better than I expected. I thought it would be the typical slasher movie.
Now, I thought The Grudge was really predictable and didn't make much sense. Not nearly as scary as I'd hoped.

pontius

my favorite part was when the two cops went to serve a high risk warrant on a serial killer while wearing 3 piece suits and no bullet proof vests, and having no backup and no cover on the perimeter.
btw, Carey Elwes is a great actor, but in a "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" kind of way, not a "Saw" kind of way.

Originally posted by Pontius
. . . Carey Elwes is a great actor, but in a "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" kind of way, not a "Saw" kind of way . . . .

I agree . . . this was just not the role for him.
During the movie, I couldn't help picturing him going "grrr . . . it's the CLAW!!!" with his index finger in the shape of a little hook. It still makes me laugh!

A

andretti

Oh my God! I had nightmares for days after I saw Saw, but then I get scared over Scooby Doo!