scaling pics down????

motohead

man,i would like to post some pics of my tank but apparently my pics are too big.i am stupid and do not know how to scale tham down.can anyone help an idiot?the only thing i can figure out is that they are 2032 by 1524.

viper_930

Do you have any photo/image modifying program like Paint? You just need to get those measurements down to to bigger than 500x500 pixels.

jimmy g

Dont mean to hijack your thread or anything but when I try that all that gets in the picture in 500X500 pixles of the top left corner of the original picture....I hope I am making sence.

nm reef

Most photo editing software will have a image resizing function. I use Photo Suite and recently purchased Photo Shop elements...both allow resizing simply by picking the pixel size you want to reduce the pic to. Both are easy to use. To post pics on this site they must be 500x500 pixels or less. I've never used paint to reduce pixels but many members here do.:thinking:

motohead

i am having the same problem with paint.it only resizes the upper left hand corner of my tank.guess i will look around for photo suite or something.man i feel dumb.i can type though.hahaha

motohead

i do have kodak easyshare,the printer dock and camera but cannot for the life of me find a resizing feature on there.