sCARIEST mOVIE eVER!!!

blackomne

Due to the release of the new dawn of the dead. What movie to you feel is the scariest ever?
Personally Disneys Black Hole...
Long story

jeepboy

Since I grew up on a farm with alot of corn in our fields, the movie "SIGNS" really freaked me out. Seems like there were always noises in the corn.

purity

the ring was awesome!! when that chick crawls outta the tv....
It was also pretty cool too. pennywise ruled.

D

daniel411

Scariest movie to me would probally be The Exorcist, The Shining, or that Monkey Shine movie. (haven't seen it since I was little though).
Anyone hear about whichever studio it was, scrapping the Exorcist Prequel even though it was finished?

clown-lover

the ring did it for me too....seriously...for days i went being scared...now what other movie can make you scared for 7 days?:eek:
i love scary movies....makes your heart jump
anyone seen In the Window? if so, is it any good?

polarpooch

Oooo do I love scary movies. It's hard to freak me out, though anymore. I think it's because I've seen so many. Here are the ones that had the lasting impacts:
The Exorcist (preyed on those uniquely Catholic fears of mine)
Halloween (the first truly relentless horror movie I'd ever seen)
Blair Witch Project (I saw an early, early screening of this before the hype and it scared the snot out of me. I think the hype killed it for most folks, though)
The Omen (anyone else but me check their scalp for the Number of the Beast after this movie?!)
Nightmare on Elm Street (actually made me afraid to go to sleep!)
Hellraiser (gory and scary--a perfect horror movie!)
28 Days Later (disease movies always freak me out--but this one is the best of the bunch)
Signs and The Sixth Sense (this director knows how to quietly creep you out--very Hitchcock, but cooler.)

killafins

The Ring...
I have a fear of little children and scary movies... like a clip from the others, chucky, etc... well i was kind of disturbed by The Ring and u know was dealing with it (can tolerate scary movies very well). By dealing with it i was completely having my head covered in my friend's arm. He told me that it was over, u know just the ending of the movie left simple, we're free, we're alive, yahooo... so i'm watching and i'm like ok it's cool. Yeah, her walking out of the tv made me puke... i also went with a blanket over my tv for quite awhile and still refuse to talk about it in front of a tv and only getting a little heebejeebies from the monitor:nervous:

killafins

Never saw the movie... but boy was my mom glad to know why the dog went in with me whenever i took a shower... she was quite worried (found out like ayear ago) :rolleyes:

polarpooch

edit: lmao, post #666, quite ironic
creeeeeeeeeepy! quick post again! you don't want to be marked like Damien!

blueberryboomer

The Exorcist is the BEST scary movie of all time, the newer verison is even a lttle freakier!
Dawn of the Dead and Taking Lives look like they are going to be pretty good! I Hope! Lisa:D

blackomne

Signs and The Sixth Sense (this director knows how to quietly creep you out--very Hitchcock, but cooler.)
- polarpooch
I thought I was the only one to see that. The media keeps comparing him to stephen spielberg. M. Night Shyamalan is so much more like hitchcock. Check this out he has a new movie coming out called the villiage.
http://thevillage.movies.go.com/main.html

C

capschamp

glitter. had nightmares for weeks. i had no idea mariah could be so scary.