schooling & Aggresive fish

dangerfish

So I heard that if schooling fish feel safe then they don't school, so i was planning on getting some coral and I was wondering if there is a fish that can keep the fish i'm planning on getting to stay schooling.

I'm planning on getting these fish
5 Blue/Green Reef Chromis
3 Cinnamon Clownfish
Bicolor Blenny
Six Line Wrasse
Bicolor Goatfish
2 Green Mandarin

Longspine Urchin, Black
Bulb Anemone
Banded Coral Shrimp
a cleaner crew

and i will be picking out corals at my local fish store

dangerfish

I was also planning on getting different types of schooling fish so what are some more schooling fish other then the green chromis

lmforbis

Green chromis don't really school. In general they will pick each other off until you only have one left, might take a few months but it will be the most likely outcome in a smaller tank. If your tank is big enough (125 or 6 feet long) you could get anthias they don't really school but they will hang out together. I believe the same is also true of some cardinal fish. In most cases aquariums are too small to get any schooling. Most preditor fish that might make small fish school will need a much bigger tank and in an aquarium they are more likely to turn small fish into lunch than induce schooling. You already have aggressive fish on your list with the cinnamon clown and 6 line wrasse. In an aquarium, the aggressive fish (usually added last) will be fine with more docile fish if there are plenty of hiding places and the fish are added in the correct order but they can end up harassing any new fish to death.