Schooling fish

azonic

green chromis are cool looking in schools. Also, I saw a school of 6 neon goby's at the LFS today, they look really cool as well.

tru conch

the green chromis are a good option. very docile, hardy and somewhat colorful. another choice would be the blue chromis, same as the green, but the blues can get a little bigger though.

tap

I have a school of 5 green chromis and it is really cool to watch them swim together I would definatly recommend these as a good schooling fish.

karlas

anthias are very nice looking fish. if you keep a single its ok in a smaller tank but to have a small school you should have a very big tank they need a lot of room and are big swimmers. blue chromis can get more aggressive than the green. id go with the green stay about 3", school nicely, peaceful, reef safe and nice color

revjlw

I've read about McCosker's Flasher Wrasses - get about 2.3 inches long and school. Don't have any myself tho'.

q

I am going to put in 3 filimanted flasher wrasses in my tank. They max out at about 3.9 inches so the books say which is only slightly bigger than the green chromises