Scotts Please Answer This Thread

kainrahl

Hey didnt know which one to put it under as far as topic. I a long time back couple years got your very first frag job with zoanthids. My ex ruined broke or sold all of my saltwater stuff sometime back and this is my first venture into the hobby again since. Now that I am stabalized again. I have searched everywhere and have not found any zoo's that were as beautiful as the ones You sent. Is there ANY way that I could get another frag from yah? I would appreciate it. Email is

scotts

Too funny, I just saw this thread. If I remember right I sent you some stuff, and then I did not see you post anymore on the board. I was kind of worried that you were not around anymore, you know in the big sense. I can't remember what frags I sent to you, to be honest. Is there anyway you can refresh my memory with what I sent you. My tank has gone through a number of changes in the years and I hope I still have them. If I do there is no problem sending you some. I have your e-mail addy now so you might want to edit your post and either delete you addy or change it, there are programs that look for address on boards like this and you will get lots of spam if they find your addy.
Oh yeah, thanks so much. This is a great compliment.
Scott

kainrahl

Hey no problem. Nope my ex just got married to some other guy whilst we were still dating and got rid of my stuff while i was on VACA. LAME!! THere were a couple of frags on the rocks. Oarange and blue, Eagle eye maybe? and Bright blue and red. ITs been a while. I just remember they were the most stunning I have seen. EVER. thanks in advance

kainrahl

scotts didnt know if you got email. IT was the orange and green ones maybe some blue somewhere, I don't know what i was thinking of.