Scratches be gone

trillionaire

I have an acrylic tank and it has some pretty bad scratches on it. I ordered a scratch removal kit and it got some of them out but alot of them still remain. It's looks bad enough to make me want to get rid of the tank. Does anyone know of a company that refurbishes tanks (if there is such a thing). Please let me know if you have any idea how I can get these scratches out. If not then I will sell it and gladly move to a 300g.

mr . salty

That is unfortunatly the main drawback of an acrylic tanks.When they get badly c=scratched it's either time to turn it around(is the back clear??) or get a new one.Although scratches can be removed,It can be a very tough job.And can/will distort your vision through the repaired areas....If the back is clear,and not scratched you can just turn the tank around and put the scratches against the wall...Personally,,,I would say UPGRADE !!!!

kris walker

Although much better, glass can also scratch. I've got a huge scratch in the middle of my front panel. Be careful more careful than I was when moving around liverock.
sam