seabass

sharken

I just starting experimenting with my tank I got tired of putting out money for fish that I dont know would live so I decided to take some small bait fish that we have around in the local salt water cricks I have suseeded in having damesels and porgies and totog and bass all in the same tank along with a grouper it is really neat my tank is doing better than it was with normal tank fish I wouldnt do this if you dont have a good idea of local salt water fish but it is really neat to see them feed the damesels are not as aggresive as they were since I put in these other fish.

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by Sharken
I just starting experimenting with my tank I got tired of putting out money for fish that I dont know would live so I decided to take some small bait fish that we have around in the local salt water cricks I have suseeded in having damesels and porgies and totog and bass all in the same tank along with a grouper it is really neat my tank is doing better than it was with normal tank fish I wouldnt do this if you dont have a good idea of local salt water fish but it is really neat to see them feed the damesels are not as aggresive as they were since I put in these other fish.
what??? :notsure:

chris57

Originally Posted by renogaw
that is called run on sentence.
yes mr. english teacher. i aint been never not espirenced ud riteing, but yesum i aint not never going to do it anymore.
lol

chris57

i used to get fresh water fish from ponds and lakes the do really good in aquarium environments cause the conditions are better then they were originally in, this may also be true for SOME types of small fish in a temperate zone.