seahorse feeding stations

nic

hi all
can you :help: have been wandering around
about how to set up feeding station have no problems feeding seahorses they readily take frozen mysis however have read so much about feeding stations and how good they are but frozen mysis seem lighter than water and insists on floating upwards can anyone :help: as to see seahorses feeding from front of tank would be brill please do not worry they are well fed now and are not starving.
nic

alyssia

I use a shot glass filled 3/4 of the way up with sand. I put it in the lowest flow area I could find (this took some tinkering) and then I put the mysis in with a turkey baster. I put some fake coral around the glass for hitching posts. It is much, much easier to clean up after them if they don't eat it all!

seahorse06

i took a tubaflex worn dispenser that i found at my LFS and placed it on the glass and filled it with live brineshrimp and let a small amout out around the feeder and my horses started feedind in no time. i like it because it is at the top of the tank where only the horses can feed from it

darth tang

I don't have a feeding station. chasing the frozen mysis in the water is more akin to their hunting of live food in the wild. Never had a problem.