seahorse safe corals

These are my new corals ~ colt and finger leather...I have claudelia [sp ?] and lobed leather and mushrooms but have been aquascaping 2 of my tanks so far , started with my 55 reidi now on to my 60g hex....all are from this site and I must admit I was wary about ordering corals online since my orders from LA haven't turned out to well.../But all were huge and healthy , no nasties like api's or bristle worms [ I HATE THEM ] and plan on ordering again next week....
...just wanted my fellow seahorse lovers to know this site is safe to order corals from [ seahorse safe ones , softies , leathers , zoas and xenias, and shrooms]

kingsmith

U sh0uld search seah0rse c0mpatability chart there is a g00d 0ne 0ut there in this secti0n I think it has c0rals if any can be with a h0rse

rykna

Awesome post
I've been slowly building coral frags in my pony tank. Do you plan to add more coral?

Hi rynka , I think I'm going to order the yellow polyps , for 20 heads and 24.99 thats a great deal ....my lfs has a frag they want 40 bucks for !!!!! and the green leather - med. size and maybe a frag of 3 green rics , thats for the hex tank....in the reidi tank I'm going to order 1 more colt coral , they seem to love those for some reason....hmmmmm the possibilities.....hehe...I love re-aquascaping