seaweed

drew2005

Originally Posted by hoycetee
where do you get(buy) nori or komba seaweed? what seaweed do you all feed your tangs?
I feed mine Julian Springs green seaweed. You could find Nori at GNC stores.

sweetdawn

i would call the gnc and ask before you make the trip I dont have any nori and didnt know any gnc that carries it. didnt really look for it will ask some other managers if they have it.

S

sinner's girl

check your lfs? if they don't carry it, maybe then can order it.

drea

for some reason my fish aren't so thrilled w/ seaweed.... they love the spirulina

unleashed

I use seaweed selects dried seaweed.also veggieflakes by omega one.your tangs cannot live on seaweed alone.the seaweed is more of a snack not a main course.for main course foods i use emerald entrese frozen food cubes(algae based with mysis shrimp and brine) all my fish love this stuff.my lions will even eat it ,if i dont break up the cube..even though tangs are labeled as herbavour they love meaty foods as well just make sure they have plenty of veggies in there diet and they will stay healthy.giving a variety of foods will provide a balanced diet.tangs should be fed at minimum of twice per day

jhebi

My yellow tang dont eat the seaweed if i put in the clip, unless i shreded and than he eats it.....what kind of veggies would they also eat???
tks