Select a Candidate

veni vidi vici

Originally Posted by Darknes
I thought this survey was interesting. You go through a list of questions stating your views on current issues, and it gives a list of candidates that most closely represent the same views:
http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460
If you want, post who your top candidate is here.
Mine is Duncan Hunter.
Duncan Hunter

kjr_trig

Giuliani for me...was hoping for Romney, he lost out by a point. Hillary was my first democrat listed, it made me a little sick to my stomach, at least there were six republicans ahead of her.

itom37

Chris Dodd, Joe Biden tied 1st, then Hil-dawg and Obama tied at 3rd. Apparently I disagree with everyone on Iraq, except Tom Tancredo... No one thinks that the US is going to have to be a supporting power in Iraq for some time?

1journeyman

That's pretty funny. I plan on voting for the guy that came in the very bottom of my list of Republicans, dang it.
I didn't get anyone to agree with me on Iraq. Those dummies.
Scored 60 with Hunter. 4 with Hillary, hehe
Am I the only one that noticed 4 of the Democrats have video links on their names?

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by ruaround
this is hilarious!!!
Mitt Romney - 43
Obama - 43
Guliani - 41
Clinton - 41

ruaround

and it alternates D - R all the way down too... there were two D in a row then two R and the last 6 went D D R D R R D... i guess i am too middle of the road to vote... lol...

itom37

and it alternates D - R all the way down too... there were two D in a row then two R and the last 6 went D D R D R R D... i guess i am too middle of the road to vote... lol...
tablet, brick, potato, llama.

itom37

ha, your avatar... I know it as a clip from a video that continues at one point to say 'tablet, brick, potato, llama." It's hilarious.

ruaround

Originally Posted by itom37
ha, your avatar... I know it as a clip from a video that continues at one point to say 'tablet, brick, potato, llama." It's hilarious.
ohhh gotcha... my bad... i thought you were refering to the 4 canidates... cuz i would agree that hilary is a llama...

itom37

ohhh gotcha... my bad... i thought you were refering to the 4 canidates... cuz i would agree that hilary is a llama...
Could you imagine, a llama as a president... No really, think about it... like having meetings with Ahmadinejad about nukes... That would be incredible.

ric maniac

i would agree that she is a brick as well.

jovial

Originally Posted by ric maniac
i would agree that she is a brick as well.

Id rather vote for a brick than see her elected for anything.