Selling 36" 95 watt current USA PC light

coastie81

I am selling my 36" current usa PC fixture. Bulbs are 4 months old, uses sunpaq. I have the 50/50 sun paq in there now. The light is in good condition with the acryclic chield and the mounting legs are included. It also has 1 led moonlight. 2 power cords one for the moonlight and the other for the lights. the lights also have a on/off switch as the moonlights do not. Selling price is $75.00 plus you pay shipping. Images below are with the lights on and the moonlights on and a picture of the bulb pins.Attachment 207366
Attachment 207368
Attachment 207369
Attachment 207370

nw2salt08

Either way it's still cheaper than ordering brand new. Let me see what my husband thinks and I'll message you back shortly. thanks!

nw2salt08

My husband won't let me have it. He said I've already spent my limit for the week. That's a great deal though. Wish I could have it. Good luck on selling it....

coastie81

Originally Posted by Nw2Salt08
http:///forum/post/2743215
My husband won't let me have it. He said I've already spent my limit for the week. That's a great deal though. Wish I could have it. Good luck on selling it....
well if I still have it next week will you be interested in it???

nw2salt08

Of course....but if someone comes along before then don't hesitate to sell it. If my son's birthday wasn't coming up I'd splurge a little extra this week and get it. lol Maybe next week though.

coastie81

Originally Posted by Nw2Salt08
http:///forum/post/2743256
Of course....but if someone comes along before then don't hesitate to sell it. If my son's birthday wasn't coming up I'd splurge a little extra this week and get it. lol Maybe next week though.
alright if someone does come along then I will give them the option to buy it. but if I still have it by monday I will PM you and let you know or you can just keep checking on this thread everyday.

nw2salt08

Ok, in the meantime I will be sweet talking
my husband to see if he'll let me get it any earlier. lol