Selling 50g tank w/all equip and stock CT

lecithin

I am selling my 50g tank and all of its contents and equipment for a very special reason. While it is hard for me to move away from the hobby I have decided that for several reasons it is time for me to do so. I am saving money to buy an engagement ring for my current girlfriend of 4.5 years. We have been dating since college and she has become my whole world. I work as a teacher and make enough money to survive
but as I am sure some of you are aware, we teachers by no means rake in a lot of extra cash. As such I am selling my tank and everything that goes with it so that I can add to my ring fund :). While I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the hobby and won't forget all the help I received or things I have learned I believe it is time for me to move on to another stage in my life. I currently live in an apartment in Middletown CT and can not see myself moving this tank and setting all of this up again. I spent well over 1,500$ getting this thing up and running and have spent a little more since and the thought of spending more and setting up the tank when we move into a house is daunting. So, here goes, I offer my tank, my equipment, my stock, and everything else I have acquired for sale. I paid over 1,500$ getting myself to the point
I'm at now but the thought of marrying my lady blows that all away (lets also pray she doesn't see this post! :) ). The tank went through its cycle and everything has run flawlessly for over 6 months now (the tank was purchased in december). I have only had a handful snails die and a peppermint shrimp because of my acclimation in the first 2 weeks after the cycle (I learned my lesson!). The levels are fine and have been for months, I have had no problems whatsoever for as long as I can remember (hope I'm not jinxing myself there). The tank package will be sold just as that, a packaged deal, I do not want to sell it in parts or pieces, I would like to have it done with all at once. That being said, its pickup only, its impossible to ship all of this. Again, as I said I live in Middletown CT so make sure you are willing to come here. I will gladly help you transport it and set it up at your place if that is your desire. Below is a list of all my equipment and stock. Any questions will be answered to the best of my ability, payment will be worked out between us but I see no reason we couldn't do a check (if you're willing to wait for it to process) paypal, etc. Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you!
Equipment
50g tank (36"x19"x19") - bought for 110$
Coralife Super Skimmer 65g HOB bought for 100$
(2x) Jager 150w submersible heater and (1x) 50x watt submersible bought for (the 50w is used for heating my water change water) 150w were 24$ each, 50w was 20$
Marineland Emperor Bio-Wheel 400 Power Filter bought for 50$
(2x) Marineland Power Head 660 bought for 22$ each
Hydor Koralia 2 power head 600GPH bought for 34$
6" Nova Extreme Pro 6x39watt 3 T5HO 10k bulbs and 3-460nm actinic bulbs w/individually contoured reflectors and 2 fans bought for 320$
I also have some miscallaneous hardware that I will be packaging in as well. I have a marinelab test kit, about 30gallons worth of Red Sea Coral Pro salt mix, a siphon tube used to change water, a small tube used to acclimate, a small glass tank used in acclimation and some other things.
Stock List
1x Red spotted Gobby
1x Royal Gramma
1x Bangai Cardinalfish
Nassarius Snails & Astrea Snails
Limpet Snails
4x scarlet hermit crabs
1x emerald crab
Corals
4x Red Mushroom (split from original which is still in tank)
1x Blue Mushroom
1x Torch Coral
2x Neon Green Ricordea Florida
1x Neon Orange Ricordea Florida
1x Additional Ricordea Florida (not sure what color you would call it, its kind of an off white/yellow)
1x Fuzzy green mushroom (rhodactis)
a batch of large green zoos
A large batch of Zoos, lime green (neon)
A small batch of Orange and yellow Zoos (the FS I bought them from called them supermans)
a batch of large Zoos
a batch of green star polyps
60lbs of Aragonite LS
45lbs of Live Rock
50 lbs of Base Rock (actually more as I added more after the cycle)
All equipment prices are listed to give you a more accurate idea of what I paid for everything, I did not list the stock prices but I'm sure you all know most of the cost was from the LR.
Again, its a packaged deal and its a hell of a deal for anyone that wants to get into the hobby or just wants another tank :) Please PM me if you are interested and we can talk things through. I am including several pictures taken TODAY although with my girlfriends not so quality camera. I am also including a link to my photobucket where you can see all the other pictures I've posted of this thing on these forums over the past 7 months.

lecithin

Full tank shot

Torch Coral

Star Polyp

Red Mushrooms that like to split like its their job

Large green Zoos

Neon Lime Green Zoos, Neon Green Ricordea, Off Green Ricordea

Another Neon Green Ricordea (split from the first), and the Rhodactis

I am looking for $1000 or best offer. Again, I live in Middletown, CT and am willing to help you in whatever way I can in getting this thing moved and set up (within reason :) ) Please PM me for more information or to talk.
Here's the Photobucket link, please check these pictures out, they do the tank a lot more justice. The tank is covering very nicely in coraline algae and looks beautiful.
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...l/Fish%20tank/

djxtc21

any chance you can split it up..it will def help you get towards that ring
I am interested in the lights and can paypal you asap
email me at djxtc21@gmail.com and we can discuss
also I maybe interested in the emerald crab, snails, and maybe a few corals if you can ship to philadelphia

bill109

located in CT! i am wanting some corals. we can ship or meeet u somewhere or w/e i will have some money to spend on the tank in a week or 2..
add my email and let me know what you have left in a week or so? like i said im in ct. Suffield CT i have been to middletown for a ton of soccer games and what not. so please let me know some prices and i will contact you in a week or so..
thanks
-bill
heres my email...
defoc18@cox.net

Originally Posted by Lecithin
http:///forum/post/2695221
6" Nova Extreme Pro 6x39watt 3 T5HO 10k bulbs and 3-460nm actinic bulbs w/individually contoured reflectors and 2 fans bought for 320$
pm sent about the lights, but just realized 6", but now im assuming there is a number missing on the front of that? i need 6'

lecithin

Thank you for all the PMs concerning parting out and corals, etc but what I'm really looking for is to get remove everything all at once. I will wait a little longer in an attempt to find a buyer but if that falls through I will consider parting things out. I am a bit hesitant in shipping things because I'm concerned some of the stock won't make it. Again, I'm willing to negotiate with the packaged deal just PM me and let me know :)