Selling 75 gallon in Houston, TX

4fun

Beautiful Cherry Cabinet with all equipment for sell in Houston ( 1 year old in March) paid $2,000, willing to sell for $750. I am purchasing a larger tank so will be keeping the live rock and livestock. Aquarium, cabinet, canapy, lights, sump filter system, protein skimmer and pump will go. Anyone interested? If so let me know and I will post a picture and give more details.

shrimpdady

What type of lights and equipment?
E-mail me specifics....jmiller4708@hot.rr.com
By the way, I live in Temple about 3.5 hours from you.

4fun

Thanks for the inquiry, this is a nice tank and I have had great success with this set up. Fish over a year old and doing great.
Oceanic Cabinet & Glass Tank 48.5 X 18.5 X 21 Reef ready tank w/overflow box. Cherry Cabinet w/Canopy
48" Coralife Aqualight Dual Linear Strip (260W Total)
Wet/dry filter system with bio balls
ASM G Series Protein Skimmers (G1-X) (fits in sump)
rated up to 150 gallons / base is 8.5 X 10.5 height is 22.5, dia is 6.5 / includes Sedra 3500 pump
Rio Aqua Pump/Powerhead Rio 2100 UL
692 gph - 0 ft. / 375 gph - 4 ft. / Outlet ¾ I.D. Hose / Dimensions 5.1 X 2.75 X 3.75 (I think the pump may have a higher gph but need to verify).
Please provide email address and I will send a couple of pictures.

4fun

aclimateme - Just sent you a email with a couple of pictures.
rrippent -Not interested in piecing out, may end up keeping if I cannot sell the entire unit
Tank will not be ready to move for 4 weeks or so, I need time to set up new tank and get all stable before the switch over.
Thanks for the interest
Cindy