Selling Live Rock

asismj

Anyone in or near Delaware who is interested in some live rock, i'm getting rid of it cheap. I just broke down my tank and I've had some people interested but are not coming through.
I've got over 50 lbs of rock which I will sell for 1.50/lb because much of it still has some growing to do. I would like to get rid of it asap.
Most is beginning to get pink, green algae on it. I believe it's Fiji.
I'd be open to questions, suggestions.
Also, since the pictures, i've moved it from these tubs (where it was for two days) into a large garbage can with a powerhead to keep the water moving and a heater to keep the temp constant.

Question: because it was in standing water for two days would this hurt it? I really just need to get rid of this, and will do it cheap if anyone's interested.

thirty5

I am from northern NJ and might be a chance that i would take a trip for all of it. Have any pics? And was the tank healty? Why did you break it down?

asismj

I'm definitely not the fish tank expert, but I broke the tank down because I had a 125 g and it was way to big and hard to take care of. I moved a handful of my rock to my 46 bowfront and some fish from the large tank into the smaller one.
I have attached the pictures. I'm thinking I might have more than 50 lbs. I have not had it out of water long enough to weigh it. Maybe you can get an idea by the buckets how much weight it is.
Anyone let me know if you're interested.
I know I paid at least 4.50 /lb for each piece of this rock.
Also, tank had no diseases, I just had a hard time keeping all my levels right.