Selling my 2 and 1/2 systems EVERYTHING MUST GO. In California. Many Accessories.

erik2302

-I also will no longer be needing all my chemicals or any of that stuff...Therefore I have the grab-bag Package A: This includes over a third of a bucket of synthetic sea salt made by KENT MARINE (Bucket makes 200 gallons), over half a 64oz container of STRESS COAT, about 3/4 of a 8fl oz. container of Kent Marine Pro-Clear, an almost un-used 4 oz container of Quick Cure (only used in Quarantine Tank), about 3/4 of an 8/fl oz Ammonia Detox by KENT MARINE, a nearly full 8 oz. container of KENT MARINE concentrated Iodine(good for invert growth), a nearly full 8 oz container of KENT MARINE concentrated Liquid Calcium, a half full 8 gram container of Saltwater Biozyme(good for starting bacteria in a new or struggling tank.), about Half a 100g container of Formula ONE Marine Pellet by OCEAN NUTRITION, and finally a basically un-used 64g container of BIO-BLEND tropical pellets by MARINELAND LABS(other little sampler packages will be thrown in here. This will all sell for $25 plus shipping, HUGE VALUE.
-GRAB BAG PACKAGE B: This package consists of one small green fish net, one large green fish net, one manual start gravel vacuum, one battery operated automatic gravel vacuum with several attachments, one Long Algae scraper (never been used) with 2 extra blades, one Hydrometer, and one thermometer. I will let all this go for 25 plus shipping, another HUGE VALUE.
-Finally Grab Bag PACKAGE C: This includes one Huge bag of CPR Biobale, lots of biomedia foam (3 packages fluval) plus blue CPR film, rock epoxy works underwater or while rock is wet, 2 boxes of Fluval Biorings, 4 boxes of Fluval Activated Carbon, 1 Red Sea Marine Lab with tests for pH, Alkalinity, Amonia, Nitrite and nitrate includes 4 test tubes, and finally one bottle of Jungle Quick Dip test strips (24 remaining) tests for nitrate, nitrite, alkalinity, and pH all in one dip. I will let all this go for $25 plus shipping.
PACKAGES A, and C can ship immediately, Please allow 2 weeks from today May 26, 2005 for package B to ship as I still need it for removing the fish and water from my system. THank you. Email me at erik.hunter@gmail.com for any information.