Selling my 90 gallon SWF aquarium

jm4143

I am looking for someone interested in purchasing my 90-gallon SWF aquarium. Most of the stock has been established for approximately 6 years, and this tank is about 2 years old (switched from a 30 gallon) but I no longer have the time to properly maintain it due to other commitments, work and the load of my doctoral program at college!!! I hate to do it, but for the past year or so I have only been able to do minimal maintenance so I would rather sell it than leave it unmaintained! This is a 90 gallon pre-drilled aquarium w/ cherry stand and hood,a twister UV light, Seachem in-sump protein skimmer, and wet/dry filter w/overflow box under the cabinet. All of these are rated for at least 125 gallon+ (I don't remember exactly but know I bought them larger with the intention of upgrading)! I have 2 strip lights (1 blue and 1 white) as well as 2 extra powerheads to increase the current/oxygen through the tank. Livestock includes approx. 75-100 lbs of live sand; 15+ pieces of live rock totaling about 80-90 lbs - 4 pieces are about 8-10+ lbs. each; and 11 fish - 1 Sailfin Tang, 1 Tomato Clown, 2 Convict Damsels, 3 Yellowtail/Blue Damsels, 1 Green Mandarin, 2 Green Chromis and 1 Coral Beauty Dwarf Angel. I also have a LARGE green serpent starfish and possibly a sandsifting star (haven't seen it in a while) as well as several crabs and snails! There are some sponges, featherdusters and other organisms growing on the live rock since it has been in the tank so long. This would be a beautiful reef set-up, but I never had the time to do it!!! I have invested well over $2000 just on the tank set-up, equipment and rock-not counting the UV, protein skimmer, and powerheads which I added later, or the fish, so would like to get around $1000 for everything...but will accept any offers. I would like to see if I can sell the complete set-up before considering offers for pieces. If interested please reply or e-mail stormymomo@earthlink.net for more info or pictures/video of set-up! The tank would need to be picked up!!!
Jennifer

herefishy2

I realize you are looking to sell as a package. If, however, you should decide to separate, I would be interested in your wet/dry, pump and protein skimmer. Also some of the live rock. So, SHOULD you decide to piece out, please let me know
. I am just a wee bit south of you in Titusville. Thanks.

herefishy2

Hi Jennifer,
I know you are looking for $1000 for your set up. I want to make you an offer, but I don't want to insult you. I will offer $750.00 and p/u this weekend. Please feel free to counter...Let's see what we can work out. Thank you.
Karen

jm4143

Originally Posted by erics3ooo
If you seperate I will take some rock and live stock. I am also a little south and could head up..
I have an offer on the complete set-up for now....will update later.
Jennifer

gills0607

Originally Posted by jm4143
Jennifer
Iam interested, I would like to come see it if possible. I also live in WPB. My e-mails is wahoobill@bellsouth.net

jm4143

Originally Posted by jm4143
Jennifer
The buyer decided to start fresh so tank is still for sell. so please feel free to make an offer. Jennifer