Selling the whole tank

Breaking down the tank and selling all live stock.
Mycedium (green eye) $40

Large yellow porites $60

merulina $60

Pectinia (green) $40

Six head frog spawn $40

Ric rock with six large and two babies $50

Pink zoos around 30 heads $35

Blue with purple eye chalice $20

Large acro not sure of the name but its starting to get some peach on the tips $45

Green/blue acro $30

Blue/green brain $35

Four head green candy cane $25

Rainbow palyps around 25 heads $25

Four sun coral frags $20 each

Sun coral $30

This was a green milli but its not as colorfully as before $25

I know my spelling is off but I this is a spongade asking $20

I will post more when these are gone. I have fish to sell after my live rock and corals. I have about 150 lbs of live rock asking $3 lbs.

mr_x

i'm sorry to see you leaving.
btw- the pectinia, and the merulina have the pictures reversed.

Thanks X I really don't want to get out, but with a new baby I don't have enough time. I think in about two or three months I'll try again, that is if the baby is sleeping the night by then.
If someone wants the all of these I'll sell the pack for $500 and this includes one of the sun coral frags. Thats $50 less than sold seperate.

jerryatrick

Hate to see you go as well. Remember reading in another thread of yours recently that if you don't sell everything you will take it to a LFS. How long does everyone have?

mr_x

i'd just like to add that i have seen private jokers tank in person and those corals are much more colorful than they look in the pictures. it looks as though he used a flash, and it kind of washed them out a bit.

As X said I have an old piece of junk camera that won't let me turn the flash off. These are brighter in person. I will give discounts if you buy three or more corals.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, don't think I'd be able to give that setup up, just to try again in a few mos. Good luck!

When the baby starts to sleep and my son goes to school I'll have some more time. Right now I can't even keep up with keeping the glass clean.

hi i know that you said you are going to sell the fish later but could you plz tell me what you Have i might be interested
thanks Jak

hobrien

I am interested in the Ric Rock and also the frogspawn. Let me know the total price shipped to 79703

nw2salt08

Wow...you have some really nice pieces in there. Too bad I don't have my 60gal set up yet or I'd buy it all. Good luck on selling everything and I can completely understand about not having the time. My husband and I waited til our daughter turned 1yr old to get a saltwater tank. lol

fish are
yellow tang
tominni tang
six line wrasse
blue cromise
mandrian
atlantic pygym angel
pearly jawfish
citron goby