setting up a 20 L

i got a 20 L tank from my freind (sandman12). i dont know what to do with it, i want to set it up agressive but i dont know anything about aggressive.right now i have a 29 G community with 1domino damsel, 1 blue damsel (i call him a Blue devil) , and 1 percula clown. but about my 20 L im not sure if i want to spend the money and set it up as a reef or if agressive would be cheaper.
please tell me your opinion on what i should do.
Thanks -shane-

nicky1.8t

Imo I wouldset it up as a nano reef. A 20 gallon wont allow enough room for any really aggresive fish

ok then ill probably be making it a reef then. BTW armageddon: it is a 20 long not 20 litre. does anyone have any suggestions on lighting im thinkin of buying off of aqua-marvels but not sure.
also what should i set it up with first? LR and LS right away or what? i have neer done a reef before so i have no clue about them. what would be a good first fish?
thanks -shane-

armageddon

I'm canadian so i'm used to seeing that as a Volume Unit. Thats what comes to mind when i see a capital L after a value.

sandman12

My addvise is to "hook up" with Aggie05, I have seen some awsome 20Long's on here and i think it was Aggie05. Ask him or her about what lighting she or he has. I think metal halides would be the best bet, am i rite?
P.S.-start a new thread with the title "need Aggie05"

overanalyzer

Head over to the nano section and ask your questions there!
I have a 20 Tall and I light it with 2 75 Watt VHO bulbs ... and 1 13watt PC bulb.
Good luck!