several of things for sale or trade

J

jrthomas40

i have a few things that i would like to sell or trade for some different types of zoos....here is a few pics
actual rock you get $25
2 polyps from this colony $10
2 frags of 5 polyps (purple centers, green mouths, brown skirts) $10 each
3" frag of this GSP $10
actual rock $30
only 1 of these will go either the rock with the twins on it for $35 or the single for $20 your choice.....
buyer pays shipping overnight from your choice of carrier coming from zip code 36265

rdannon331

How much will shipping be to 33180. I usually go with USPS Priotiry Mail, which shouldnt be more than $7 bucks or so on a 2lb box. Can you please double check for me and see that we can use USPS?
I would like the 2 Mushroom Rocks.
Please send me your paypal info & I will send payment.
Thanks

J

jrthomas40

priority mail...from me to you is 2 day delivery...the box will actually be more than 2 pounds with the 2 rocks, water, insulation....so i did a shipping quote of 7lbs and it was $13.95...would like to add extra water since shipping is going to be 2 days and before payment and shipment i would like to find out how mushrooms do in 2 day shipping

renogaw

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
http:///forum/post/2505578
priority mail...from me to you is 2 day delivery...the box will actually be more than 2 pounds with the 2 rocks, water, insulation....so i did a shipping quote of 7lbs and it was $13.95...would like to add extra water since shipping is going to be 2 days and before payment and shipment i would like to find out how mushrooms do in 2 day shipping
JR just a little tidbit :)
if you do a flatrate box, it is the same ship time, but a flat price of (i think) $9 for whatever you can fit in the box no matter the weight.

J

jrthomas40

Originally Posted by renogaw
http:///forum/post/2505645
JR just a little tidbit :)
if you do a flatrate box, it is the same ship time, but a flat price of (i think) $9 for whatever you can fit in the box no matter the weight.
yeah i seen that but i thought it was one of those very narrow boxes instead of a square box....have you ever shipped mushrooms 2 day??

J

jrthomas40

im in alabama also if anyone close by is wanting something

J

jrthomas40

will combine shipping for multiple items...
also recounted the number of polyps on the frag disc is closer to 10 so that will come out to about $1 per polyp

J

jrthomas40

green mushroom rock, purple mushroom rock, 1 purple zoo frag, brown/green button polyp, nepthea...sold
remaining
1 frag of purple zoos...may be fraggin some more soon along with some pinks, blues...
tons of GSP
the stubby finger in the pic with the GSP is also up for sale

J

jrthomas40

yeah i got some stuff left and i could probably frag some more stuff if you really want it...but i have pic 3 and 4....pic 3 of the zoos i have 1 frag of those left and i could probably get some more off that rock or another i have just like it...pic 4 tons of GSP and the stubby finger leather is left...not shown in any of the pictures are some blue zoos and some pink zoos i could also frag, also have 2 rocks of hairy mushrooms (fuzzy grass on this site)....if you want pics of anything not currently pictured let me know and i will get them