SF bay area LFS

marinfire1

:notsure: i was wondering if anyone had any good LFS around the SF bay area... i live here and i was just seeing what out there thats good

f14peter

Originally Posted by marinfire1
:notsure: i was wondering if anyone had any good LFS around the SF bay area... i live here and i was just seeing what out there thats good
While I can't vouch for the quality of their livestock because I haven't bought any, ALL ABOUT FISH in Concord (If you consider that part of the Bay Area) is impressive, at least in size and quantity of livestock. I've visited a couple of times when I've been in the area, and do recall that their livestock at least looked in good shape, and they have a huge selection. Wouldn't call it the "Prettiest" fish store because they're located in a small warehouse type building (Tin siding, cement floor), but the structure allows a lot of floorspace.
They have a ton of tanks/stands too, and seems like they always have some on sale.
Can't recall the cross-street, but they're located literally right next to I-680 to the west near the first exit south of the Hwy 4 interchange. You can see their sign/building from the freeway.