Sharing my sunset

misty7850

We took my son and his fiance (first time in Florida for her) to the beach the other evening. These are some pictures we took.. Enjoy, I know we did.

who dey

Originally Posted by Mimzy
Whodey, whatchu doin' up so early? :thinking:
....beautiful shot, btw

doesn't happen very often

farmboy

Great Pics!
Hey JD, how do you like the short sleaves and the surf wading with the date that was posted? I know how you are a big weather fan.

Who Dey, That looks a lot like our sunrise here in the Bluegrass state! THat little creek looks familiar, too. . . . :thinking:

misty7850

Originally Posted by Farmboy
Great Pics!
Hey JD, how do you like the short sleaves and the surf wading with the date that was posted? I know how you are a big weather fan.

Who Dey, That looks a lot like our sunrise here in the Bluegrass state! THat little creek looks familiar, too. . . . :thinking:

Farmboy: It was actually in the low 60's that evening.. but the both of them being from NY were having much colder weather up there... LOL.. they are enjoying the weather down here.
and Who Dey's sunrise also reminds me of back home in NY creek and all.. where when visiting my dad on the farm.. (early to bed early to rise) we got to see a few beautiful sunrises... Normally I got to bed real late.. so don't get to see sunrises.