Shark Pond

nickfish

I am maybe thinking about a shark pond in the next couple months. How big of a tank is needed for
1. Bamboo Shark
2. Epulette(Sp?)Shark
3. Ray Of some Kind
I would prefer dimentions instead of size in gallons.

sharkboy97

personally i think that tank unless you have the money is overboard but if you have the money that would be a great tank i mean pond
is that all you want in there
1 bamboo
1 epaulette
1 ray
because the deminsion he gave you come to 1795 gallons and i am pretty shure you could have more then those in there but if you want those deminsion definitly check out novice150 tank he has a black tip and im not shure but i think a bonnethead and that is an awesome tank

sharkboy97

One that big you are probaly gonna have to either have to build it for yourself or get a company that specialy builds them talk to novice150 he will help you his tank is amazing

newasian

how do you build one? Do you get rectangular glass and just glue it together or do you need special glue and glass?

sharkboy97

It is a little bit more than buying the glass and sticking Elmers glue on it. Once agian a highly suggest u talk to novice150 his shark tank is insane and he built it himself so he will have lots of knowledege on what you are terying to do

sharkboy97

do a search under his user name he also has a website with tons of step by step pics if u have AIM my sn is wakerider957 and it will be much faster and i wi;ll give u his site