Shark Week 2007!!!!

efishnsea

Wow anyone else watching???? I think this is the best year ever. The first tagging ever of Tiger Shark's, not to mention all of the cage free diving going on.....Cheers to the Discovery Channel and everyone putting their life on the line to learn more about these amazing animals.
efishnsea

crimzy

An old classic is the one shown every year about the white sharks breaching to catch the seals in Africa, but I love the one about diving with the white sharks without a cage. Very cool. The tiger shark one was cool too.
(I feel like this post is reminiscent of Chris Farley's character in SNL).

earlybird

Originally Posted by crimzy
An old classic is the one shown every year about the white sharks breaching to catch the seals in Africa, but I love the one about diving with the white sharks without a cage. Very cool. The tiger shark one was cool too.
They had one with White sharks in California doing the same thing. Very cool.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by crimzy

OMG I sure would hate to be hit by one!!!! How about the camera put in the decoy seal and the video that it produced.... "when the Great White came up and hit it". simply amazing

flcandy

Loved the episode with the swimming with Whites. The woman annoyed me though when she wasnt listening to the professionals.
"BUT I WANNA RIDE IT!"

LMAO I would listen to the guy who knows the sharks wouldnt you.
Love it though Also love that they play it all day! LOL
Cant wait to see the breaching Whites again.
They have a new one for this year where they got it on a super fast camera at like 1000 frames a second and all. CANT WAIT!

mike22cha

The breaching was awesome, well everything was awesome this year. I missed most on the Sharks Size Matter thing. That looked cool since they were showing sharks people have in large shark ponds and are avaible in the aquarium trade. It's cool but tiring of all these big sharks 24/7. I liked the change.
Awesome show though.

flcandy

I was so happy they did a diving with Makos though!
My personal favorite! LOL
With the great whites you always start freeking when the seal manages to get away at first dont you? I mean like leaning forward and jumping with the little guy! LMAO Its so cool!

rslinger

Did you guys see the one on shark collectors. Cool how they keep them alive. Nice to see they talk about the need for QT also.

H

huskychasrs

For some reason I can only get through a few days prior to shark burnout.

autofreak44

im watching the mythbusters shark edition right now... its craaaazy they are gonna shoot a scuba tank with armor piercing rounds while pressurised to 3000psi
dang

reefer545

Thank GOD for DVR. I have every NEW and OLD show for sharks on my dvr. Shrks are all too commonly related with A TINY TANK because they are just sharks, adn they can be kept in any tank. Shark WEEK makes me feel good about the people who are bit self righteouos. LOL// J/K

flcandy

I loved the one on the new design for the pelagic sharks! So cool they make sure that they are not stressed at all and the fact that it is doggie bone shaped! LMAO

Ive been watching almost 18 hours a day. I found that sharks are hella smart. I kad o clue the hammerheads have seven sences. The sadest thing i saw was a family went surfing and the oldest boy got bit but turned out ok. Then a little later when they returned to the same spot, the young boy got attacked in 3ft of water. After all that i hope they stop going.

One more thing. I was searching for aquariums i found i found a place in New York that will let you go Shark diving. Im trying to talk my lady into but i havent got a yes yet. Does anyone know about this plce. I included the link since it a marine world and not a place that sells stuff.
http://www.atlantismarineworld.com/

efishnsea

Originally Posted by califishdude
One more thing. I was searching for aquariums i found i found a place in New York that will let you go Shark diving. Im trying to talk my lady into but i havent got a yes yet. Does anyone know about this plce. I included the link since it a marine world and not a place that sells stuff.
http://www.atlantismarineworld.com/
No I have not heard about it I'll have to check it out, thanks!!!