sharks

gasguzzler

You need to go as big as you can with the most surface area possible. The height of the tank is fairly irrelevant. You pretty much need every piece of equipment offered for an aquarium (wet/dry, LARGE skimmer, canister filter and UV if you want to top it off) with pumps to turn the water volume over at least 10-15 times an hour. All of this should be purchased, running and cycled before the shark is even considered.

calem

ya pet land it trying o get me into a 320 and there gona through in a pump and some othere things but i dont know abou a 320 whats a uv steriizeer

aidos

a UV sterilizer is a tool u attach to ur plumbing usually after ur skimmer and it use UV light to kill any and all bacteria or organisms in the water.
with out making u sounding stupid, just take ur time and do some research, use the search tool on the website and search for others shark tanks and equipment.
i dont have a shark nor a big enough tank to put one in but from reading threads on this board i would say that water quality is more important for these guy than in reefs.
Good luck. :happyfish

tony detroit

They won't take out your bacteria like everybody thinks they do.
They STERILIZE, that is why they are called a UV sterilizer. They don't kill anything, they keep it from reproducing.
Do yourself a favor and run one, this is not a cheap hobby, do it right or don't do it at all.
However you may want to consider running ozone. It is cheaper to maintain, you don't have to buy 40dollar bulbs every year, and you don't have to clean it.

cincyreefer

They get similar length, but are much bulkier. I dont know exactly what the laws are regarding shipping live stock out of the country or I would try to help you.