she is awesome

skirrby

hey guys just wanted to share with you something awesome that i heard my wonderfull girlfriend say to me. the other day i was up at the lfs (which she dont mind waiting for me to get done spending my avarage 1-3 hour trips there) and she was standing in front of the sps frag tank. and she looked at me and said something thats most reefers dream, "honey, you need to get lots more of these!" I couldnt think anything other than, "way to go, thats my girl, i like the way you think" talk about one hell of a way to earn some points with your reeftank crazy boyfriend lol.
then to top things off today before she came over, she called and said she needed to go to the store real fast, she would be over shortley, so i was like ok see you soon. and she comes home with 2 skunk cleaner shrimp, and some coral viberance that i was wanting. she even snuck to the lfs to buy stuff for my tank. :happyfish :happyfish

just thought all of this was really cool of her, on top of all the other greatness that she is. she even supports me and my reeftank. im proud of her, and thought it was worth sharing.

halo_frk03

Originally Posted by skirrby
hey guys just wanted to share with you something awesome that i heard my wonderfull girlfriend say to me. the other day i was up at the lfs (which she dont mind waiting for me to get done spending my avarage 1-3 hour trips there) and she was standing in front of the sps frag tank. and she looked at me and said something thats most reefers dream, "honey, you need to get lots more of these!" I couldnt think anything other than, "way to go, thats my girl, i like the way you think" talk about one hell of a way to earn some points with your reeftank crazy boyfriend lol.
then to top things off today before she came over, she called and said she needed to go to the store real fast, she would be over shortley, so i was like ok see you soon. and she comes home with 2 skunk cleaner shrimp, and some coral viberance that i was wanting. she even snuck to the lfs to buy stuff for my tank. :happyfish :happyfish

just thought all of this was really cool of her, on top of all the other greatness that she is. she even supports me and my reeftank. im proud of her, and thought it was worth sharing.
nice and not to mention , based on ur avatar, shes pretty hot!

phixer

Hells yeah... thats a rare trait nowdays. I usually have to comprimise and end up getting stuck with a pile of scrapbook stuff and plastic bowls and trinketes.

Did you see the movie a Bronx tale? remember when he opened the car door for his girlfriend and as he was walking around the car she leaned over and unlocked the door for him. That was the test, if she unlocked the door she was a keeper. What this has to do with anything I dont know, but it sounds like you might have a keeper. A lot of the Women in Japan are like that too, good deal man.

sidd

Many, many, moons from now, people will only remember this day as an urban legand. "Skirrby" will be the name mentioned in fairy tales, of a ten foot man with a 10,000 gallon aquarium who could catch flat worms WITH HIS BARE HANDS, told by our great great grand children. You are forever immortalized in memories.

halo_frk03

Originally Posted by sidd
Many, many, moons from now, people will only remember this day as an urban legand. "Skirrby" will be the name mentioned in fairy tales, of a ten foot man with a 10,000 gallon aquarium who could catch flat worms WITH HIS BARE HANDS, told by our great great grand children. You are forever immortalized in memories.
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

clown52

Ya every time I manage to talk my GF into actually going inside the LFS she all the sudden wants to buy everything.......I really got a bigger tank.

alaredsox

Originally Posted by Phixer
Hells yeah... thats a rare trait nowdays. I usually have to comprimise and end up getting stuck with a pile of scrapbook stuff and plastic bowls and trinketes.

Did you see the movie a Bronx tale? remember when he opened the car door for his girlfriend and as he was walking around the car she leaned over and unlocked the door for him. That was the test, if she unlocked the door she was a keeper. What this has to do with anything I dont know, but it sounds like you might have a keeper. A lot of the Women in Japan are like that too, good deal man.
Dude I lived my dating life by that rule! It worked too! Well, until I got a car w/ electronic locks.

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by sidd
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

sethspst

I've had to tell my wife several times "we have to wait until the tank cycles to get more fish". She already has a list of what she wants next. We've had our 75 a month and she already saw a 125L that she likes more. The key is to tell them "we need a bigger tank for that fish"

S

sinner's girl

remember when he opened the car door for his girlfriend and as he was walking around the car she leaned over and unlocked the door for him. That was the test, if she unlocked the door she was a keeper.
I've always done that, before clickers anyway (auto locks, whatever they are called).
Sinner got me into to this, now he's more interested in cars, school and work...if only I could get him back into the tank, then I wouldn't have to use my money for the tank. Though he did run and get me salt Friday when he really should have been working.
(btw, just make sure your g/f knows not to impluse buy anything your tank can't support....I've read thread where someone i being nice and comes home with somethign that doesn't work...)