Show me your Anemones (and Clowns)

attml

I thought it would cool to start a Anemone & Clown Thread. Please post some pictures of your Anemones & Clowns. Thanks!
Long Tentacle Anemone (m. doreensis) with my Gold Stripe Maroon Clown

attml

Carpet Anemone (s. haddoni) I rescued this badly bleached little guy from my LFS. When I got it, it was completely bleached and it's mouth was wide open. The LFS guy tried to tell me it was completely healthy? Since it has been under my halides it is getting a little color back and it is eating. I have ordered a mated pair of Saddleback Clowns for it.

cincyreefer

Nice m.rogers! Is that a pair you have? If you don't mind... How much did you pay for those clowns? They look like a pair of black perculas from Papua New Guinea that I just purchased, and they were quite expensive. Here is a crappy picture of mine.

m.rogers

cincyreefer yes they are a pair that i have and they are true percula from Solomon Island and i paid $50.00 for the pair if you don,t mine how much did yours run you ther are sweet looking to.
mike

cincyreefer

Well I can get stuff wholesale and they were $100. I was hoping they were going to be the all black true percs, and was kinda disappointed when they looked like the typical black percs from the SI. I guess they were so expensive since they were actually a mated pair... Have yours ever laid eggs?
Although I have just recently been told that they are a pretty rare color variation for the true percs coming from Papua New Guinea. I am hoping to get them to lay eggs soon... Anyone know if the fry from different color variants will look like the parents?