show me your eel

jacksonpt

I love eels, and I'd love to get a moderately aggressive one for my 75g tank. Let me see your eels.

michaeltx

marco the markings on that one look the markings on the yellow head that I had does it have a yellowish looking head?
Mike

blueberryboomer

krUnk, We really don't have anything different then others on the board, I just like to show ours off. So your more apt to see more of ours. We have 4 tanks right now, we have a 30 gal FW, a 30gal SW with 3 shrimp, 3 chromis, 2 baby red lip blennys(baby is the word for it) and our general star fish, we have a 72 bow front agressive with our lion, toady, niger trigger and huma trigger. And our 200 gal reef with everyone else. We are planning a big remodeling project for the near future, when we finish it, we plan on adding another big tank, I want all the fish out of the 200 except for a pair of clowns. Thanks for the kind replys...Lisa

blueberryboomer

krUnk, In the 200 we have, My Emporator Angel, flame angel, half black angel, 1 yellow tank, 1 clarkii clown, 1 pork fish, dogface puffer, snowflake eel, & a lawnmore blenny. I think thats everyone. Lisa

bhav_88

I have always admired sammy's zebra eel... That is a very cool fish. Too bad they run for ~200 bucks in Albuquerque.
I may try to get a better shot of Smeagol later, but my camera isn't the epitomy of digitals.

michaeltx

they had a zebra here for 39.99 and was about 1 1/2 feet long they finally sold him I had thought about getting it after my yellow head passed but decided to turn the 100 into a reef instead.
Mike