Show of those anemones

devaji108

I just up graded my pc to two 175 W HQI 20K Medal halide

So now I can get an anemone!
Please post pics (lost of them) ***) of different types of anemones and any pros or cons too.
I would really like to see pics of bubble tip, Long tentacle , white sebae
Thanks Devananda
ps. I have a 90 gal tank!

harndog

oh forgot the LTA is awsome just watch your PH I chose LTA because they tend to go to the bottom of the tank and anchor onto the bottom of the tank. The BTA can reek havoc if you have a lot of corals as they like to explore the rock and get as high as they can.

dogstar

Wellcome to the site scottminot, saw your anemone and thought it was mine, Haha. Looks good. Everyones does. Anemones are coool. Nice thread so far.

devaji108

thanks every one for the pics! keep them coming
how long after I get my new lights ( 2 x 175 Watt HQI MH ) can I get an anemone??
I was think about 2 -3 weeks to let the tank addjust to the new lights don't want to rush things
any feed back?
Deva

cimpow137

That depends on how long your tank has been set up. I would wait at least 6 months after the cycle to let the tank stabilize enough to be able to support an anemone. Here's my H. Malu's aka Sebae Anemones.

finn-a-gin

Anyone have any experience with a green carpet anenome? Do they roam or find a comfortable spot and stay?
Thanks
Finns

dogstar

Originally Posted by finn-a-gin
Anyone have any experience with a green carpet anenome? Do they roam or find a comfortable spot and stay?
Thanks
Finns
Both.....