Show off your tanks

silencio530

well i have a setup and i want to get an idea of what i am looking at i have good enough lighting for some soft corals and its a 55 g
so please help out and post up your tanks if its not to much to ask!
thank you all

todj2002

man, that tank looks AWESOME!
my tank is absolutely pathetic compared to it. i didnt put enough work into before but now i am on top of it and hope that someday mine will look as nice. during the summer i am so busy - boat, bike and kids/wife that i had neglected tank quite a bit. also wrecked my zx in july that put me out of commision for awhile. broke knee, ankle, clavicle and LOTS of road rash. WEAR YOUR GEAR! anyway nice tank, im jealous.

veni vidi vici

This is when i first fired her up around July,Ill have to take some new pic now that its all covered in coraline and has some livestock in it .

silencio530

dang all these are really nice ...im looking at geting some t5 right about now in like 10 min but looking at these tanks makes me say $$ lol but i just got a new job so im looking at invest a little more than usual
nice taks SWF pple
keep em coming!!!!
and thanx for taking the time i know theres threads like this

wangotango

First pic is from when it was LPS/softy dominated. Link is to it now.
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/341568/some-55-pics
-Justin

snowrider84

This is an old pic had to take every thing out to catch damsels and the pinstrip wrassse it was a pain, but feel way better now that they are back at the LFS

reefforbrains

Huh, never knew I had a reef tank? You thought I just came to SWF to share my good looks?
I tore the tank down about a while back. Going to do the 300 system build in a few weeks. Remember the monster that was sitting in my dining room.
Its getting built now!!

m0nk

This was about a month and a half ago, need to take some current ones with a better camera to show the real colors: