Site with pics of rare triggers?

marillion

Lunula, crosshatch, pineapple, etc?
Can't seem to find pics of rare triggerfish anywhere...always the same old stuff...
Peace,
Chip

pufferlover

Most selling sites picture what they are selling so therefore rare finds don't show much. I am sure tho that someone out there has a site they can give you here that shows pictures (remember tho not a selling site or it will be zapped). I have not run across one but there seems to be info on everything if you know where to look. Some of you Trigger lovers must have seen the type of pictures our member is looking for.

marillion

Wow, my only response is from one of the 'big guns'. :)
Thanks for the info, PL, I've been cruising the sites and search enginges, and have come across one pic of a pineapple and that's it. Another one I couldn't remember is, I think, a Titon Trigger?
I've seen a pic of a crosshatch on FFE a long time ago, but it wasn't a good one.
Can anyone help?
Thanks much in advance.
Peace,
Chip

robbytt

My LFS has both two 'pairs' of cross hatch triggers and a small Pinapple Trigger. I'll bring my digicam next time I go and see If I can snap a few pics for you! :D

angelkid

go to nationalgeographic.com/earthpulse/ and click on the reef interactive thing and you can see a titon...