Six line Wrasse and stocking question

meadbhb

Hiya,
I've done some searches on the board for info on them, but am getting confused on this fish. Some say it's agressive, some not. I believe it would be a good fish for my tank, but I don't know if it should be the first, middle or last fist to add.
I'm thinking along the lines of:
1 perc (though, would love to have a malaysian clown)
1 clown goby
1 firefish (maybe)
2 neon gobies
1 six line wrasse
Probaby to many fish for a 37 gallon? I've got some pods, lots of red, green brown flat worms for it to eat. There's also plenty of places for fish to hide if needed.
Meadbhb

joker_ca

i had a few six line wrasses they never seemed to last dont know why. They where never aggressive in my tank, they seemed very shy and would avoid my maroon clown and royal gramma even though they would never chase it

coxy101

I wanted to get a sixline, but everyone said that it would attack my firefish. If you do get both of them, let me know how it works. :)

bean 1

I've had a sixline in my 100g going on 2 years and he's been a great fish. He was one of the first fish added and has never shown any aggression toward those added after. He is in with 2 percs, a saddle blenny, a flame hawk, flame angel, foxface, green chromis and a royal gramma. Just swims around minding his own business. He is always in the open but extremely agile as he zig zags through the LR. I have heard that some can be aggressive but as a general rule I think they tend to leave everyone alone. I also have alot of LR (175#) which affords everone their own hiding spot which may cut down on some of the aggression that might have occurred otherwise.
Good Luck!

meadbhb

Hiya,
So, what order would you add the fish in? Also, is this to many fish to add to the tank?
Meadbhb