six line wrasse

I just added a 6 line wrasse to my tank yesterday, and was wondering if under normal circumstances they would eat frozen food, i put a mix of spirinila (sp) brine, and mysis shrimp in the tank and everyone else eats it but him, will he also eat the algea sheets??? Or is he just a grazer of the live rock??
thanks

meow

Give him some time, he is probably just adjusting to the new surroundings. I don't think that they'll eat off of the algae sheets, but you never know, some fish are different.

texag04

Not eating frozen food!!! WHAT?! My sixline begs for his mysis and brine. He always knows when it is feeding time. Give yours time for adjustment.

thanks for the replys, when i saw him this mornign he had a huge stomach, and i did not knwo why. this was before i fed the tank. do they usually eat hermit crabs and things too???that could have been why he did not eat either he was not hungary...

texag04

Ive seen that too. Sometimes mine has a bloated stomach. I dont know where that's from. :notsure:

thanks, well it is safe to say that he still not eating, he wants to he will eat a piece and then spit it out again, and he does that with everything he trys to eat...