Skimmer question!!

i am looking at a skimmer called an AquaC-180 is this a good brand? i would like to know because i have found a nice one for a good price, i also have been looking at a coralife one as well, has anyone used an AquaC? please let me know asap!
thanks

jubbin2001

AquaC Makes really good skimmers actually. Though for me they are a bit over priced. I am just in the process of breaking in my MSX160 and LOVE it!!! They are a little less spendy, and the skimmate it generates is just crazy.
STAY AWAY FROM THE CORALIFE!!! I know some people have had good luck with them, but not me. I actually replaced my Coralife with the MSX160 after the impeller shaft broke. Coralife never got back to be about a replacement, their customer service sucks, and my MSX pulls out in a day what the Coralife did in a week. There is a reason they are so cheap.
If you had a chance to get the AquaC - depending on "good deal" pricing, I would take it. Otherwise maybe take a peek at a MSX

jdl

Originally Posted by Reeftanker84
http:///forum/post/3004410
what is the msx? i mean name the brand or would i just type in msx
google MSX skimmer and take the first link. Only sold at one place, but it is the same as an octopus skimmer which is sold at many places.