Skimmer

reefmate75

ASM G3 skimmer for sell
this skimmer works VERY WELL i loved it but i just bought a G6 so what do i need with a G3??
this skimmer is rated for 250 gallons, comes with a sedra 5000 pump, this skimmer uses a stand pipe as a water run out and preforms dang near the same with low water as with high water
new on the internet i have seen these skimmers for sell for 309, i bought this one awhile back, probly 2-maybe 3 years ago the collection cup has a slight yellow tint to it now, it used to be clear
on the stand pipe it used to have a foam silancer on it, about after a year of running it kept slidding down and wouldnt stay up anymore so i threw it away (it got old and useless, kinda the way i feel these days haha)
im looking to sell this skimmer shipped for 130 ( i pay shipping out of the 130 what ever the shipping is), not to alaska or hawaii, if shipping to them 2 states add another 10 to the price, and only selling to people withen USA, not messing with shipping out of country

reefmate75

just took a closer look at the skimmer its a ASM G2 not a G3, its NOT rated for 250 gallons its rated for 200 gallons
sorry guys

reefmate75

heres some pics of the skimmer, its still in use so not the greatest pics
it dose have the top cap i just took it off so you could see the skimate

reefmate75

skimmer SOLD!!! still have other skimmers for sell includeing one for 300 gallons, all come with pumps for them and the price includes shipping, the price you see is the price you pay

reefmate75

i have a berlin XL ment for a 400 gallon, and a red sea pro prizem ment for 300 gallons, them are the 2 largest ones i have