slight change in plans

whaa...?

i have decided to go with jacknjill's idea and go with a name brand tank instead of a crappy 55 walmart tank
i think that i am getting 75 gallon tank with stand and hood/canopy and some live sand otherwise letting it sit like that for 4 weeks will that be a problem???
also to add onto that i have a weird tank setup that is kinda anti-cleaning crew:
Snowflake moray
Lionfish
wat cleaning crew/other fish can i get with that?

ophiura

I suggest that since you will be heading the way of an aggressive tank, that you start reading in that forum for ideas on clean up crews.
How do you mean letting it "sit like that for 4 weeks?" When/how will you cycle the tank? :notsure:

mudplayerx

I've never had any problem with merchandise from Walmart. It is generally cheaper and they have a great return policy.
Oddly enough, you can probably get a tank cheaper at a lfs though. At a lfs, they LOVE selling tanks because it means you will come back to spend the real money filling it with livestock.
Make sure you haggle at the fish store. I was able to get them to knock off $90 and I got both the tank and wooden cabinet stand for $160.

ophiura

:eek: :notsure: What the heck is their reasoning behind that????? $1000 with no filter or anything? Wow!