snail life???

bbreaux1

i was just wondering how long most people have been able to keep snails im looking into ordering some but im not gonna order as many if most dont live very long

teog

I dont have a good record with turbos...I put 100 in my 90 about 1 month ago and Id say 15 have died. Everything else is fine and I acclimate just as I should....

twoods71

In the little over a year time that I have been keeping them I have lost a few but a majority have survived.
I would say overall they are hardy and a very nice addition to any tank.
Have you seen some of the packages this site offers? Very nice prices with free shipping. I really like the u-build it option.

bbreaux1

yesh i just ordered a package with 2 skunk cleaners, 2 scarlet hermits, sally light foot, a royal gramma, and 100 empty shells i already have a few scarlet hermits,3 trochus and a green brittle. i plan on ordering my snails from another site i found a better deal on and more variety of snails ill be getting 8 trochus,9 nassarius,7 cerith,3 bumble bees and 3 peppermint shrimp

bluefish

I recently just lost 2 out of 20, have had them since Feb 02, they died b/c they were in the tank upside down for too long. I think I have too much power going on in the tank because everyday I have to rescue (flip back over) 1 or 2 snails.