Snake's old 90 gallon

snakeblitz33

Hey guys and gals,
I just wanted to post some pics of my old 90g show tank. It was 48x13x31" tall. The only filtration it had was water flow and chaetomorpha in the sump. As far as I am concerned, phosphates, nitrates were all zero. mag drive 12 return pump. BIOBALLS in the sump too. 8x54watt T5 lights. (Nova Extreme fixture)
Livestock: Yellow tang, B&W clownfish, six line wrasse, 3 blue reef chromis, large brittle star and whatever corals and inverts you can see.
I know I don't post pics of my aquariums very often, so here is one of them. lol!
I'm going to do a progression of the 90, not just a pic of what it ended up looking like before it started leaking.

snakeblitz33

I wish I had a better pic of that tank when it finally matured. coralline everywhere, corals grown into each other - it was really neat. Right up until it started to leak. I built the stand improperly. ugh!

abrand

one word..... amazing... no, seriously your aquascaping is phenomenal. really makes you appreciate a mature tank when you compare to where it started

Hey snake beautiful tank. That nova extreme is the fixture I'm looking at for my 120. One other person replied to my thread about the light and said the fans were very noisy, were yours as well?

snakeblitz33

I never paid attention to the fans. Noisy is just someone's opinion. I think they are great lights and a great lighting fixture. from a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being best, I would give it a 9.3