Snow Day!!!!

camfish

I'll do you one better lol. We were supposed to go M-TH this week and take finals on Wednesday and Thursday. We got a 2 hr delay on Wednesday and did finals, then on TH, we got a snow day and rescheduled Finals to today...TODAY WE GET ANOTHER SNOW DAY!!! So now we go back on the 5th and do finals and get the 6h off (grading finals). YES! It's a Festivus Miracle.

sepulatian

We have a snow day today as well. The best part is that it isn't even snowing yet

So far this week I had work Monday and Tuesday. I only have next Monday and Tuesday then we are off until the 5th. Oh I so love this time of year

clownfish11

yah we have 2 weeks off school now for break!! we got it 1 day early
I had 5 test and 2 quizzes today
and an english paper and a bio content pres due

alix2.0

we didnt get a snow day, we didnt even get snow. we just stayed home cause theres no point to the last day of school before winter break.

camfish

Originally Posted by alix2.0
http:///forum/post/2881820
we didnt get a snow day, we didnt even get snow. we just stayed home cause theres no point to the last day of school before winter break.
There is for us...we have finals...that's like I don't know a fifth of your grade!

shinobi9119

we have one too!!! I have yet to see snow flakes. I <3 snow so im a little sad but no school is just as nice!

camfish

Originally Posted by alix2.0
http:///forum/post/2881851
you have finals before winter break? you mean midterms?
Semester finals. Midterms are what they call the papers we get every 4.5 weeks...they are like progress reports. We get tests before winter break in every class worth 20% of our semester grade.

alix2.0

we have summer reading exams, then interims, then report cards, then interims, then midterm exams, then report cards, then interims, then report cards, then interims, then final exams, then report cards.
lol